30 March 2007


Cinderella came home from the ball to find she had a whole house full of puppies! ( click to enlarge photo)

Homework
Maureen and I would like to thank every one who has contributed to the blog by sending us photographs and taking the time to make us all laugh with the comments, it has been really entertaining. We are getting low on photographs so all of you showing, ratting, dog walking folk don't forget to take your camera with you this weekend! Good Luck to all those entered at The National Bedlington Show tomorrow. As soon as I receive the results we will publish them.

6 comments:

kevin said...

who said they prefered blues

Lesley Caines said...

Liver livers and more livers, up the livers!

Tina W said...

I am going to have to find the time to learn how to put photo's on the computer and send them-plus how to take a decent picture-If you saw the terrible photo's I have taken in the past you wouldn't beleive my dad was a professional photographer and lecturer.

Tricia said...

Thank you Lesley for keeping this site going. I look at it everyday and it always brings a smile to my face.
Trish

pete said...

nice one trish

maureen said...

tina we dont mind bad photos just as long as lesley gets some photos to keep the site going,,so go on have a go please