06 June 2007

Bedlington Blog news
Sorry it has taken a while to judge the competition to guess mouses babies - things have been a bit hectic!!! Anyway, we finally have a winner and it has to be...... Maureen!!! On 26th May at 19.27 she guessed; Tues 29th, 2am, 3 bitches & 2 dogs. (the correct answer being Tues 29th, 1-20am, 3 bitches & 1 dog). Congratulations to Maureen.
Matthew, Ann Marie, Mouse & babies.
P S Maureen - I still haven't seen the dog food I won on the last competition!!!!
Maureen has just told me she gave the box of food to Mark to pass on to you at National Terrier, Tina was a witness! Maureen said if Mark was hungry on the way home from National Terrier and ate the food she will give another box to Dawn or Mark to pass on this Saturday.
Maureen you have won a horse brass will bring it Saturday.

12 comments:

Tina W said...

Well done Maureen-You'll have to judge the next competition.

Tina W said...

Definately a witness and open to bribes!!

Tina W said...

Don't forget I LOVE strawberry jam-hint hint.

maureen said...

well i am gobsmacked, first time i have won the blogs competition,,,thankyou ,well mark where is the dog food,,come on you will have to explain, i bet you have forgotten it.

bedlington Jam Maker said...

Not just jam Tina but thick lucious strawberry conserve! You would never believe the mess the cooker was in after it boiled over. I spent ages moping it all. After I thought the cooler looked queaky clean. Nope! it took Jon all of two seconds to find more sticky goo! If you speak to me very very nicely I will bring you some on Saturday. It will be finished after one more boil tomorrow, no one phone as I will not be anywhere near a phone or computer while its bubbling

Mark said...

The box of food is ??????????????????????? in a plastic carrier bag, in a cupboard,in the kitchen, at my house, awaiting collection from Mathew, as per the instructions given???

I forgot all about it!!

No replacements required.

Conserve lover said...

This is Tina speaking to the lucious strawberry conseve maker-yummy!!! (hope that's nice enough oh dear mate-creep creep)

Sticky fingers said...

Well its finished and there is a jar labelled Tin in the firdge!

Tina W said...

Don't let Jon get his sticky fingers on it.Thanks

Mark said...

I love Jam, especially on a home made freshly baked fruit scone, gorgeous.

Tina W said...

Well I suggest you get baking then Mark!!

Mark said...

Baking, the only baking I do is on the sun lounger in Tenerife every October!

The scones smell nice Tina!