23 June 2007

Mr Fix it competition winner
Maureen says,
This was a tough one to put a caption to, there are two prizes on offer, therefore blow the ex pence, I am calling it a draw, cos I could not decide.The WONDERFUL KEY RING is awarded to DIANE for ( flux capacitor ) clever girl The WONDERFUL FRIDGE MAGNET goes to FLORAS MUM, ( trade-in but don't mention the fridge,) because if Elwyn could not mend the fridge we might have resorted to that, I don't have a clue who FLORAS-MUM is, so to claim your wonderful prize YOU HAVE TO LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE...Thank you so much for entering bedlingtonpictures competitions.
Lesley says,
The stats monitor is not working does anyone know how to FIX IT ?

11 comments:

martin said...

Lesley,

Tried to get a counter from free web to see how it works but get the same result as yours so perhaps problem is their end

Lesley said...

Thanks Martin!

floras mum said...

Well I'm really pleased to have won the fridge magnet-will see you at Leeds or fun day.

MAUREEN said...

I HAVCE FOUND OUT WHO FLORAS MUM IS ,I BET YOU LOT DONT KNOW.

Anonymous said...

Sylvia has a Flora.

maureen said...

no it is not sylvia,try again

diane said...

Thanks Maureen I will see you at the fun day.

maureen said...

i am going to post it of to you,i am sure you wont want to wait that long, for you wonderful key ring,

Floras mum said...

The plot thickens!!

maureen said...

floras mum are you going to tell the world who you are, i wont give you your wonderfull fridge magnet till you tell.

Tina W said...

Well world It's me Tina-I am Floras mum!!