14 August 2007

Bedlington Blogg News
We should be at Welsh Kennel Club Championship show next Saturday. Builth Wells is situated in glorious countryside and I know a lot of you have already arrived and enjoying a holiday. Again only a few photos are in my picture file if you can help that would be great, it is surprising just how many I publish on this web site every week! Also if you have any dog related items for sale just send me a photo and a few details.
Sandra Hyde who has an Yvonne Greenland bitch ( Winfell Lady Of The Night) is expecting puppies next week. For details you can contact Sandra on 01 844 261035.
Pretty nasty weather here today hope it clears up quickly for all of you camping on the Welsh Show Ground saying this I wish we were over there with you..

9 comments:

Martin said...

We are now looking at going over Weds somehow the rain and Wales aren't very appealling after last year.

We'll see how the weather goes today

enid said...

The weather is due to improve from Thursday although the forecast is for light showers tomrrow.
We are going to see what it's like and decide which day to go.
I will ring Maureen tonight to find out what the ground is like.

Anonymous said...

Hope you all have a good time, and manage to stay a bit dryer than last year! (We shall be at home playing with puppies and taking the whippet to her first show, which will be accomplished, no doubt, with somersaults, handstands and cartwheels - that's the whippet, not me, by the way!)All the best, Viv & the Sevray gang xxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to appear as "anonymous" - I don't know how to become a "name" - help, please! What do I do? Thanks, Viv (Sevray Bedlis)

steve said...

Hi Viv go to the box at the bottom of the comment page click Other then enter your name in the box,
I got showing last week,

Mark said...

We will not be down till the earliest Thursday night, keep us a nice dry space!

Lesley Caines said...

I spoke to Maureen tonight and even though they have had rain the camping area is Ok, Apparently they are hosing any mud from the accsess roads.

Viv said...

Thank you - so simple, why didn't I understand it earlier? Still, I'm allowed blonde moments and senior moments, now ...

Lesley Caines said...

Hello Viv thank you for joining in the comments, I have had to explain to several people how to leave their name, it is not that obvious until someone tells you! Talking about senoir moments, I can tell you I have plenty of them not only that grey hair as well!
If you have any photos do send them to me. I would love to introduce your Bedlington family.