20 October 2007

Second Order
I am going to put in another order next week after the North East Meet. ( Don't forget to wear yours if you are going)! Somehow I have ended up a few pounds out of pocket on the first order, so to make sure I break even on this order the cost will be £14 50 pence plus any package and postal costs.
Ann- Marie small blue
Ed med black
Madeline large blue
Becs sm black
Mark W large black ( please confirm?)
Margaret med blue
Mary large black
Pat med blue
Tony W large blue
Vera medium
If anyone on the list has changed their mind or wants to be added to the list please let me know by the weekend.
Thanks, Lesley

11 comments:

Tina W said...

Lesley-please order Tony a large blue!

Tina W said...

Probably not see you 'till the lka-do you want me to send the money?

Lesley R Caines said...

NO Tina, wait until they arrive and if you don't want it posted you can pay me at LKA, I will put Tony on the list

Tina W said...

ok thanks Lesley.

Tricia said...

Don't forget Les, you still have money coming from me!

Lesley R Caines said...

Tricia
Have you received it? Iknow there has been a strike here but I posted yours 10 days ago

ann-marie said...

can ann marie have a size small please

ann-marie said...

sorry, in blue.

Tina W said...

Lesley-Tony wants a large BLUE swearshirt please-not black-thanks.

Tricia said...

Lesely, haven't received it yet, but I haven't been to the Post Office since Monday. I will be going again tomorrow, hopefully it will be there!!. Can't wait to see it.

Lesley R Caines said...

OK tina large blue