26 December 2007

Boxing Day Post
How are we all feeling today? A lovely walk today with the dogs for me is just what the doctor ordered. I have had a request from Canada to help find working Bedlington puppies. If you know of any pups for sale, must be from Granitor stock and from KC registered parents please let me know. Do enjoy the rest of your day and remember keep those photos coming for the competition.
Stop Press
I have just had a letter from Dora who has just spend her first Christmas without a doggie to share it with! If you remember Dora wrote to me a couple of weeks ago. Dora is experienced with Bedlingtons and wants to offer a home to an unwanted Bedlington up to about 7 years of age. Again if you can help Dora email me and I will pass on the information!
Bye for now!

No comments: