20 December 2007

Bridie 16 weeks old
My name is Adrienne and me and my family recently moved to Colorado from England. We have just got our first beautiful Bedlington puppy from a breeder in Broomfield Colorado. She is wonderful and reminds me of my grandad who always had Bedlingtons in Lancashire UK while I was growing up. I found your web site and love the photos. My husband is American and had never seen a Bedlington before so it was useful to show him what to expect.
We welcome Bridie and Adrienne to bedlington pictures .

5 comments:

maureen said...

welcome to you both, it will be great to see your puppy growing up, i lived in Warrington Lancashire as a little girl, What part did you live.

Sue & Liza said...

Hi Adrienne & Bridie, welcome to the blog! Bridie reminds me a lot of our Millie at the same age - it's amazing how much they change in such a short time, so keep the photos coming!

Tricia said...

Hi Adrienne and welcome to the blog. I live in the US and have an 11 week old bedlington puppy, Amelia. I got her from a breeder in Vienna, VA. Look forward to hearing about your puppy and how you like Colorado and the US.

victoria said...

i live in broomfield ,kent!!!

Tina W said...

Welcome to the blogg-look forward to seeing pics of your beddie as she's growing.