31 December 2007

Competition winner photo 16

Here is our competition winner, the photo was sent in by Eli Fjeld. Congratulations Eli a bedlingtonpictures cap will be on its way soon. Please can you email me with your address? And here is a note from our judge Viv Rainsbury who is a wonderful animal artist.
Hi Lesley - thank you so much for asking me to judge the photo competition - there were some fantastic pictures, and what a talented bunch our Bedlingtons (and their owners) are!
I was really spoilt for choice, and I felt so many of the photos were beautifully done (although one or two owed a great deal to the senders' technical skills, and some looked a bit too "posed" and contrived)but there was one photo which kept drawing me back, for its pefect composition, clarity and detail, and which, for me, summed up the essential joie de vivre of a perfect "White Christmas". It's photo number 16, of the delightful little dog pirouetting in the snow. I just loved it - whoever sent it in, please can I have a copy? If there needed to be a runner-up, it would be the photo of the "poinsettia puppies".
I would like to thank Viv for judging our competition, there were some great photos for her to chose from. Also I would like to thank all the photographers for taking part, it is you kind folk who help to make this blog a great place for all Bedlington fans. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

11 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations to Eli!
A truly wonderful photo and a well deserved winner I'm sure we all agree :-)

Tina W said...

Congratulations Eli-I too thought that was a wonderful picture and chose that as the best!! Think you'll love the bedlington blog baseball cap.

enid said...

I thought this was fantastic.
It will make a stunning photograph for Discover Dogs.
Congratulations to everyone who took part.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

e.tuck said...

Great choice - this one got my vote too

e.tuck said...

Great choice - this one got my vote too

Sue & Liza said...

Well done Eli - it's a great photo!

Also, Happy New Year to everyone on the blog!

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Excellent action photo a deserved winner.

All the best to all bloggers for 2008!

Tricia said...

Congradulation Elj it is a wonderful photo.

maureen said...

Well Done to the winners, also all who entered, because without you there would be no competition,A great folder to look at on cold winter nights.

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

or warm, long, summer nights?

maureen said...

DONT WATCH MUCH IN THE SUMMER,