28 December 2007

FANTASTIC NEWS DORA MEETS LUCY!

Guess where I went today ? Answer - to see Lucy at Roden and you may not be too surprised to know that she is booked to come home with me on 12 January. She has just been spayed so will wait until her stitches are removed. We went for a little walk and she is lovely. She is blue and quite small and fairly quiet - they say that they have not heard her bark ! But I will be surprized if that continues as all the others have been very good door bells or do I mean 'dog bells' ! Anyway, as I am a long way from the Dog Trust site at Roden they will not be able to do a home visit so I am going to get my Vet to Fax through a letter/ reference and that will do. Then on the Saturday morning we go to fetch her (my son and I) there will be an induction lecture -THEN LUCY WILL BE MY NEW FRIEND. Thank you for your help - I will keep in touch and send a picture when I have one.
Best wishes Dora
This is just fantastic news, maybe your son could take a photo of you and Lucy leaving the kennels. The best thing about this blog has been getting to know all those wonderful people and the bedlingtons that have been involved with rescue. I am so excited for you, congratulations, I can't wait until we see little Lucy on the blog.

5 comments:

Tina W said...

Good news-Dora finding a new friend and Lucy finding a new mum!!Looking forward to seeing some photos Dora.

Tricia said...

Lesley is this the dog I emailed you about?? It would be fantastic if it were.....how many bedlingtons could there be a Roden??

Lesley R Caines said...

It probably is Tricia hopefully we will find out a little more.

maureen said...

well Dora i am so pleased for you and the dog, good luck to you both, can't wait to see the phot's.

Tricia said...

I looked at the post on bedlington biz and the dogs name was Lucy!! I am so happy to know she was rescued...WOW this blog is doing some awesome work.