18 December 2007


Good Morning from Tina

First and foremost I would like to thank Lesley and Jon for deciding to reopen the blog. I can't believe it's only 7 'sleeps' 'till Santa comes down our chimneys!! The year has flown by-don't know if it's something to do with the ageing process but each year is passing quicker than the last!! It's quiet on the Midlands bedlington scene at the moment and I am yet again struggling for something to write-I would appreciate some emails or calls from midland folk with items for the Tuesday blog. I know of a good groomer in Nottingham,her name is Linda Asher.Linda has bedlingtons of her own and used to groom my eldest girl until the family started to expand,I will give Lesley her details in case anyone is interested. I wish one and all A Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year. Tina
Thanks Tina I think a list of recommended groomers will be a great asset to the site. Being guarenteed of getting the correct trim can be a problem to many new Bedlington owners.

5 comments:

maureen said...

wow you have been busy with the snaps,looking good.

maureen said...

hey Tina i like the bedlington in the tree.///

maureen said...

are these snaps for the competition?

matthew at seaofiron!!!!!!!!!! said...

nice tatts and dressing gown tina.

Tina W said...

No Mo the photos are for the blog-not the competition.The bedlingtons on the tree are the decorations that you made and sold a couple of years ago.Glad you like Tonys dressing gown Matthew!!