12 December 2007

Ralphie after his trim.
Damarall who is a professional groomer has just passed her Advanced City and Guilds Certificate.
Unfortunately there are very few high Street groomimg shops that can correctly trim the Bedlington. So many come back being trimmed like a wire fox or welsh terriers! To help all our pet owners I would like to start a list of recommended groomers. If you are experienced in the breed and would like to go on the list, or if you can recommend a groomer who can (correctly) clip the bedlington in your area just let me know.

6 comments:

maureen said...

what a great job, and this dog has a great coat

billy said...

just thinking that myself maureen,and what a great job she did on the colour of that coat

maureen said...

billy, i wish i knew the secret,fab coat icant remember who the parents are of this dog are, can someone remind me.

maureen said...

i keep looking at this dog, i think he is great.

Tina W said...

What parentage does this dog have-cracking coat colour!

My Fur Lady parlour said...

Thank you for your comments. I've only just seen them. I'm still very new to grooming Bedlingtons, but totally love them!! I'm hoping to grow Ralphie's coat and use him for competition work. He's still a baby, so needs to get used to the grooming first :) Rebecca (Ralphie's mum) told me that: "Ralphie is Ratzwell Yankee Doodle. His dad is Jetsway Harvey Wallbanger and his Mum is Ratzwell Sweet Dream." He is one of Chris Harris' boys. Once again thank you for your encouraging words. Damarall