18 December 2007

Wednesday and it's Maureen in tropical Wales
Hi from a cold Wales, I don't like this cold spell, so I thought I would remind you of warmer times, this is one of my dogs cooling of in the heat wave, roll on next summer! No shows at the moment, so not as much grooming I have to leave a bit of coat on at this time of year as they are out in the cold a lot during the day. It's great to see that Honey is getting on fine with Madeline and she is keeping us informed through the blog , I wonder what Honey is thinking at the moment, I for one would love to know?
The Crufts entries close early January, so don't forget to enter, with all the Xmas preparations people have been known to forget, I won't mention any names! We have mastered the art of signing into the blog, I was so pleased when I did mine, as you can see I am not the best with computers but there, we learners can be proud off ourselves. The Xmas competition is a good one, I am sure there will be plenty of action with the cameras over the Xmas holiday, perhaps some people will have cameras for presents then we can look out!
Now for the gypsies don't forget to put the plugs in the sinks / showers, the cold comes up from the waste pipes as well as creepy crawlies, spiders and flies. If you spray polish on the wood in your vans, any mould spots which appear over the winter will just simply wipe of. I wish all you blogers a wonderful Xmas and a happy New Year. But don't forget the dogs, no chocolate / not too much Turkey / and keep them away from the Poinsettia plants as they are poisonous to dogs.
Thanks Maureen I am off into the caravan right now to check the sink plugs! How would the blog gypsies manage without the weekly caravan tips. If you want to have a giggle check out Maureen's profile!

10 comments:

Teri said...

NICE Blog :)

Tina W said...

Ta for the caravan tips-will have to check the plugs.Have you ever got in the pool?

maureen said...

yes we have got in the pool willsend a picture later.

Tina W said...

I know Elwyn has as you sent me a pic but not one of you.

maureen said...

no I have not got a photo of me, As i had the camera,I only swim in lakes where there are fish////

Tina W said...

Yes After you've stripped half naked!!lol

Donna said...

is this were you blow bubbles maureen

maureen said...

very good Donna

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

dot do you find it makes your tabs soggy?

maureen said...

thats why i was not in the water?