14 January 2008


Help? I have a new puppy how can I insure it is properly groomed?

I think this has to be one of most frequently asked question to a breeder from a new puppy owner. Danarall Werrey Easterbrook holds an advanced City and Guilds Certificate in grooming and a runs business called the Fur Lady Grooming Parlour I would like to thank Damarall for taking the time to write this article which I am sure will benefit many of our blogers.
This is the best article that I have ever published here on the blog! It is certainly invaluable to all new Bedlington people and I shall be handing out a copy to all my new future puppy owners. I do ask you all to take a few minutes to click on the link and read this very informative article.

9 comments:

Lesley R Caines said...

I can't thank Damarall enough for this article. We will be having a Bedlington grooming chart that you can download here on the blog and on the BTA website. It would be a good idea to take this along when you first go to check out a new grooming business!

maureen said...

Well done Damarall, that was great reading, that would have taken me a week, you covered everything.

dawn said...

dame good advice from damarall,beddies are realy senetive dogs one bad grooming and stayes with them for along time,i alwayes teach my students to interact with their dogs emotiones makes the job a whole lot nicer and alwayes rember that the dog is someones beloved pet

Tina W said...

Good article-I'm going to give it to the pups new owners.

Tina W said...

Is that ok?

Lesley R Caines said...

Tina that's fine Tina, I feel everyone who has a litter should give out a copy to the new owners. So many new people to the breed have real problems in finding an experienced or reccomended groomers for their dogs.

ed and rebecca said...

Well Done Damarall! We think she's great, Ralphie and Jack love her!

My Fur Lady parlour said...

Ahhhh, thank you!! They're both lovely boys, and are a delight to groom :) Damarall

My Fur Lady parlour said...

Thank you also to everyone for their lovely comments (especially Lesley!).