26 January 2008

Saturday and it is time for our Marie from the isle of Skye!

The weather in Skye has been awful the past few days...the misty isle should be renamed the windy isle! Cody was annoyed that he couldn't go out to play in the garden without getting soaked. I've enclosed a pic of him waiting at the door for the rain to go off. Or perhaps he is waiting for his new baby sister to arrive. Two more weeks until Briagha the new puppy gets here. Elaine has kindly offered to collect Briagha along with Billybob and her own puppy next week. Billy will then collect Briagha and Billybob, and keep mine for a week until I can travel down to meet him. For some reason he has suggested Gretna Green as a meeting place...should I be worried?!
When I return to Skye the chaos will begin, but I can't wait!
I'll be sure to send regular updates and pics for the blog, and hope that Elaine and Billy will do likewise. Its going to be a fun year.
Marie
Three new blog puppies, it is going to be great to see these little guys growing up, yes lots of photos and updates please Billy Marie and Elaine!

11 comments:

Tina W said...

Bet you all can't wait-my babies litter mates have all gone so she was a bit lost tonight with no-one to snuggle up with apart from a teddy.

Tina W said...

You know the song-i just blew in from the isle of Skye!!

Marie said...

It must be a quieter house for you now tina.
I have a feeling mine is about to get noisier :-)

Tricia said...

The pitter patter of little paws and puppy breath....sounds like heaven.

maureen said...

Gretna Green I would be worried if I where you with BILLY tke someone along, sorry Billy.

Tina W said...

I'm sure Billy will be his usual charming self so nowt to worry about!!!Honestly he's a splendid chap even if he is 50.

maureen said...

tINA YOUR NOSE IS GROWING

Marie said...

I'm not worried....much!

billy said...

it takes two to tango

maureen said...

Can you dance as well as sing,didn't know that,

Marie said...

A tango for the first dance after a wedding at gretna green.
Billy you really have planned this all out, you old romantic :-)