28 January 2008

Say hello to Sarah our Senior Junior Reporter for bedlingtonpictures

Here's the report for Monday : It's been another quiet week on the north side of the Thames, only ringcraft to do. I'm looking forward to helping Mum get the dogs in to show clip this week our first show since Luton in December, is at Lowestoft, this weekend. The bedlington classes there taking preference over avnsc at East Kent, (although Judge Mr R Crooks liked Rosie at Darlington) Dad wants to support the breed classes and not lose them like at Dunstable, lets hope we have a good turn out. The girls are entered in a show every weekend till the end of March, so we'll be very busy! I hope everyone had a great day at Bedlington of the Year & congratulations to the winners.
Nice to hear that the girls are back in the show ring, you always look so smart when handling and I just love to see you in a hat. I think all Bedlington junior handlers should follow your dress code! The hats look really lovely especially on a sunny Summer's day. Good luck and we will look forward to hearing your show reports. Next week's reports will be great as Victoria is also showing!

2 comments:

Sue & Liza said...

Blimey Sarah, you are going to have a busy couple of months! Good luck with all the shows, I'm sure you'll have a great time and look forward to hearing your news.

Tina W said...

You're going to be busy at the weekends-think it's great that young people are able to show and handle dogs,If I'd known about it when I was young I would have taken up showing and handling dogs.