20 January 2008

This is a letter from our little Lucy the rescue bedlington

Here I am again. I have been with Dora for 1 week now and I think she likes me. I like it here so I am sending you 3 photos that Dora took this morning before we went out for our walk. I am wearing someone else's coat as it was rather windy. I think that Dora is knitting me my own one for me to wear after I have been trimmed next month. I like my walks, on one of them I met Daisy, bedlington. She has dark wool and is rather timed but we said hello. On one walk this week we went to the Farmer's Market, lots of nice smells. All for this time Lots of hugs and love from Lucy bedlington.

This is a lovely letter Lucy, everyone here on the blog will be so pleased that you are settling in with Dora. What a lucky girl to have your very own hand made designer coat, I think you are going to be much loved and perhaps a little spoilt, well you deserve it !

6 comments:

patricia said...

Hello Lucy, you look so beautiful in your little coat, you really have cracked it x x x

Madeline said...

Hello Lucy

How pretty you look. I am so glad you like your new home. I tried to interest your new mummy in another dog - Honey. I bet you're glad that you got in first! And don't worry about Honey - she has also gone to a lovely home. Bedlingtons attract only the nicest people!

Marie said...

looking cute in your coat Lucy.

maureen said...

thats a lovely letter Lucy,you can spell better than me ///please keep the snaps comming, Madaline I will ring Honey this week to see how she is doing.

Tricia said...

Lucy, I am so glad you found a forever home. Your coat is very smart and it sound like life is going great for you.

Tina W said...

What a lovely letter Lucy-so glad that you found such a lovely mum and home.