31 January 2008

Time to train your dog!
As you all know most dog training clubs run classes for the Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme. I know quite a few of you already have awards in this scheme and I am going to put a Good Citizen Achievement page in the index column, If you have worked with your dog and achieved a bronze, silver or gold award let me know and I will put your dog on our award page. For all the show folk remember there is a class at Crufts and up until now it has not been well supported to the fact I have won it two years running, I wonder if Parker will get beaten this year! You can find out more information about the scheme on the Kennel Club website.

8 comments:

maureen said...

com'on folks summer is coming Tina perhaps we could practice between fishing.

Tina W said...

Perhaps we could!!

Lesley R Caines said...

We have our first bronze medal winner and that is Liza with millie who passed her test in December.

I will get Jon to put the award page in the index column over the weekend

maureen said...

right com'on Madaline you have to get your name on the list.

ed and rebecca said...

Hi Lesley, Ralphie has got Bronze and Silver. It might take a while to get to gold as we've just started working with one of those clicker things and he looks at me like I'm mad!

stu said...

It's not just him!!!!

matthew at seaofiron said...

jakey boy has got his bronze.

Lesley R Caines said...

Great!
We have a few now for the index page list!