21 January 2008

Tuesday and it's Tina Time ( from the Midlands)

What a terrible week weather wise-I hope that no-one has been flooded, perhaps we'll have a drier summer with all this rain now. My puppies are going to their new homes this Saturday so the house will be a few decibels quieter-but I will miss them. Tony and Sandra Waller had three pups born last week and all have been spoken for already-Ruby is being a good first time mum. We are off to the vets tomorrow as Maisie has a sore ear-she loves the vets and gets so excited even although she's had injections and anaesthetic it's never put her off, bless her. Good luck to everyone showing this week-keep the bedlington flag flying-it's been so nice to see bedlingtons doing well in the rings alongside different varieties.
Till next time Tina.
Tina your babies are gorgeous, it is sad to see them go but it is always nice to put the house back in order! They look so cute in their grown up Bedlington trim, mind they don't poop on the lovely dressing gown!

8 comments:

maureen said...

Tina what a lovely site, why has one got a blue band on its kneck? is that one yours?

maureen said...

LOOK AT ME I AM THE BEST,I AM THE LOUDEST,I EAT THE MOST,I POOP THE MOST, I BARK THE MOST,I JUMP THE MOST,I ESCAPE THE MOST,I BITE THE MOST, I BREAK THE TOYS THE MOST,WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO.

maureen said...

SO ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP ME?I AM THE CHOSEN ONE WITH THE BLUE BAND

Tina W said...

YES that is my new girl.

Tina W said...

Stop shouting Mo I'm only in Nottingham!!

maureen said...

Ihad to shout my dogs where making too much noise,

sorry i forgot the caps button was on,

Jill said...

I Love baby beddies! They are so cute :)

Marie said...

Aww they look so cute and cuddly.
I cant wait to get my new puppy in a few weeks.