17 March 2008

Can you all say hello to our new junior handler, this is Naomi with Oscar who is owned by her Nan

Hello my name is Naomi and I am 14 years old and I show a Bedlington Terrier. I have been showing him for 10 months but have been showing other breeds for 3 years now. I love showing Bedlington Terriers because they are easy and you can form a close bond with them very quickly. I show my nans bedlington Oscar(Betjemanborn Tango of Chizlewhips) and I thinks he's great!! So much so I have talked my mum into getting a bitch for me when we find the right one!
Welcome to bedlington pictures. Naomi you are our third young handler with Sarah and Victoria. We will all be looking forward to hearing all about Oscar and following your show career, it is great having young people on the blog.

12 comments:

Sue & Liza said...

Hi Naomi, and welcome to the blog! Oscar looks like a very handsome boy - how old is he?

Tina W said...

Hi Naomi you and oscar look a team if you've won the rossettes already-well done and welcome to the blog.

victoria said...

hello naiomi,nice to see you on the blog,see you on thursday

victoria said...

....and you and oscar look great together

e.tuck said...

Welcome Naomi and Oscar.

He looks a fine boy - good luck finding a puppy.
Elaine

Naomi W said...

Hi sue and liza oscar is 10 months old and we have been entering the shows since he turned 6 months old.

Tricia said...

Hi Naomi, welcome to the blog. Nice to see so many young people so interested in the dog world. You and Oscar look great. Good luck with your showing and hope you find a puppy soon.

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Welcome Naomi, hope you enjoy your time on the blog.

big mo said...

hELO THERE Naomi I once had a dog called oscar thats how I started in bedlington's we hope to meet you one day and Welcome to the blog.

gwen said...

Welcome to the blog Naomi & Oscar.

dawn de bussey bedlingtons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
billy said...

hi naomi and oscar