17 March 2008

Competition results
It was very hard to decide as there were lots of really good entries, but after much discussion we’ve decided that the first prize should go to Victoria for:

Jacqui saying to Dawn: The BBC asked me if I was Big Mo The dogs saying: Look out, Ben Fogle’s about!
The prize for Victoria is an IQ test for dogs, “How Smart Is Your Dog?” We got one of these for Millie as well, so we’ll have to compare results! We decided we would also award a “booby prize” to Steve for giving us a great laugh with his entry:
Jacqui says: "Doesn’t Steve look nice today?"Dawn says: "You keep off, I saw him first"Dogs say: "Can't take then anywhere, man eaters both of them"
We will come up with an ‘appropriate’ prize for Steve, and present it to him at the North East Bedlington meet on Easter Sunday!
If Victoria emails us her address, we can send her prize by post.
Thanks to Sue and Liza there were some really funny entries.

13 comments:

big mo said...

Well done Victoria well done girls I am so pleased for Victoria,, steves was a good one as well, when that little girl comes in from school she will scream with delight.

victoria said...

screeaaaammmm!
thankyou sue and liza

Steve said...

screeaaammmmm Thanks Sue and Liza dont be to hard on the booby prize because when Jacqui sees me I will suffer,Well done Victoria,glad it was some one better looking than me who won ha ha enjoy your prize

victoria said...

thanks steve ,it will be interesting to see what your booby prize is

e.tuck said...

Yeah!! Well done Victoria - let us know how you do in the IQ test.
Elaine, Mac and lily

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Well done Victoria, I thought I had that one in the bag!

Im very disappointed to have lost out, I will have to try harder in the next competition.

Tina W said...

Well done Victoria-I laughed when I read your entry a worthy winner!
Give Steve a poo bag!!

Steve said...

Tina a poo bag would be handy because some people have been filling me with s--- for years LOL

billy said...

well done victoria

Tina W said...

I thought that's what you were full of!!! LOL

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

Now now Tina whats this pick on me day haha

Tina W said...

Me pick on poor defenceless you Never!!-sure you can take it Steve!!