18 March 2008

Whisper and Piper's debut



Well what a weekend we have had first show on Saturday and Piper and Whisper were great. I loved every second of the whole day and the pups got placed in every class they went into.We came home with 2 rosettes thank you Dawn Ann Marie, Mathew and Sharon, Steve and Mark for the for helping me and carming me down when I needed it !
Julie
Congratulations Julie, what a great beginning for the twins, I think we are going to be seeing a lot more of them at the shows this summer. It is fantastic to see new dogs in the show ring.

3 comments:

matthew - seaofiron bedlingtons said...

whos the handsome devil behind you??
hi ann-marie.

Tina W said...

Well done Julie-you've got the bug then!! Great result for first time out.

big mo said...

Well done Julie and dogs you certainly had lot's of helpers keep up the good work there is nothing like encouragement. thas a big word for me I bet it is not right?