28 May 2008

And we aso see how Paula in Wales is getting on with her lovely pups

The pups are 8 weeks old today, and at long last we know which one is staying with us. I wanted nice summery photos in the garden, but it's rained so much here that I didn't get the chance and had to take some indoors. It's hard to believe it's almost June.
What a lovely pup Paula it has been a treat to see them change and grow over the past weeks. Do keep sending us updates, I really enjoy watching the blog pups growing up and following their careers at ring craft, obedience and anything else they get involved with.

8 comments:

Sue & Liza said...

What a gorgeous little pup! I think you really want to come and live in County Durham, don't you??

Marie said...

What a lovely pup!

kevin said...

poser.

e.tuck said...

What a confident little pup - she's lovely.
I feel puppy fever coming on - wonder if Ern wold notice if I slipped a third one in?

e.tuck said...

What a confident little pup - she's lovely.
I feel puppy fever coming on - wonder if Ern wold notice if I slipped a third one in?

Sue & Liza said...

Go for it Elaine - he wouldn't be able to say no after the deed is done ;-)
Can we have some more pics of Lily on the blog?
Hope to see you at Burnopfield on Saturday.

Trish said...

What a lovely girl. I really want a liver pup.....maybe someday. Billy Bob..help me out here.

Diane said...

I want one too ,I wonder if Billy would notice if I slipped a little baby bob in and just say he has been here for ages. lol