30 July 2008

Wednesday and we tune in to Big Mo in wales


Hi there one and all hope you are all well the weather hear is bad to say the least, thunder storms heavy rain the ground is sodden, not what you want when camping had better get the wellies out. I have nothing to report on this week just a short video clip of Lola's brother running around, next week Paula and son Finn are the Welsh reporters so I am sure she will do a great job. For a start the spelling will be better, good luck to all showing in the next 3 weeks, Marie I look foreword to your next video clip as I now have speaker's that work, take care.
Thanks Big Mo have a wonderful holiday and don't forget to put the sign on the front door, "Gone Fishing"

13 comments:

big mo said...

I forgot to say have a look at the other clips as well/

Tina W said...

Beet the puppy will spend all day fetching its toy to be thrown,they love that.

big mo said...

i never had to beet mine

Marie said...

Cute puppy.

I hope you've gone back and listened to my other video clips Mo to see/hear what you were missing :-)

Tina W said...

OK OK I put an extra e in my comment-don't go there Mo-I'd be here for a fortnight!!

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Who is Denise Richards?
On the other video clips, what did she do with her Bedlington?

gwen said...

Enjoy your hols Mo.

Madeline said...

Have a great holiday Mo. I hope you are leaving sodden (sodding?) Wales behind - I can't believe the weather we are having here!

Donna said...

have a good holiday mo

big mo said...

Mark I would like to know that, Madaline I will be in touch by e mail,,. thanks everyone I hope I catch the big one and can manage to take a photo I have never won the fishing competition,, and mARIE YOUR MUSIC IS JUST FANTASTIC, can't wait for the next one.

julie o said...

enjoy your holiday big mo and you better win the fishing competition for the girls

matthew@seaofironbedlingtons said...

hope you all have a good trip.

mw

big mo said...

Julie o Tina or Angela will win they are better than me, you never know we might get Lesley , sandra, or pat to take up the sport.