30 September 2008



Loki

When we were introduce to the blog ands the world of showing you asked me to keep you posted of Loki's progress, well I'm very pleased with our progress so far we have been attending ringcraft every week and its certainly paid off to date we have had only four shows one being Darlington champ show and we had some great results in our 1st show we got BOB and short listed for best in show, 2nd show we got a 1st at Darlington and qualified for Crufts! 3rd show we got a 4th (but hey cant win them all) and on Sunday at 4th show we got BOB and shortlisted for best in show again! I am extremely pleased with my little boy and would just like to thank everybody who has helped us along the way! We still have along way to go but with lots of practice I hope we carry on getting some good results, I have sent a picture of loki at his 1st show! Mel
Congratulations Melissa, it is lovely to hear from you and Loki. You certainly have a little star Bedlington with Loki, what a terrific start to his show career.

7 comments:

e.tuck said...

Great results - you must be really pleased.

Mac & Lily

Sue and Liza said...

What great results, well done to both of you! Loki looks very handsome.

Polly said...

That's the way to start - with a BANG! LOL

Great results and glad you're enjoying your lovely boy - he looks stunning.

DEREK LEWIS said...

Hello Mel

Yes well done, you are doing very well and we both hope you can keep it up.

The Makems

Diane said...

Well done Mel and also Loki,it looks like all the lecturing and training ( and shouting and pulling my hair out at times)all those years ago certainly paid off as you do a wonderful job grooming him and there was me thinking you weren't listening lol , keep up the good work.

mel said...

Thanks every one didnt think I'd have as much fun! Yes Diane you can quite happily take all the credit for my grooming skills and know that I was listening all them years ago!!lol

Donna said...

well done mel and loki is boootifull