31 October 2008

Lunch time news
Just to let everyone know who is attending the seminar that there is an open show taking place as well on Sunday at the Sports Connexion. Saying this there is plenty of car parking at the venue.
A note of warning from Mark Walshaw.
This weeks Dogs World reports on the lady WHW terrier owner who nearly lost her dog.
It was poisoned by daffodil bulbs, apparently they are extremely poisonous & can kill a dog within 2 hours. Luckily she spotted her dog eating one & could advise the vet. The vet then was able to administer the correct serum. Beware!

1 comment:

big mo said...

Living in Wales we are aware of it,,, I think the dogs think that the bulbs are onions.