29 October 2008

Tennessee Rescue
Heidi arrived yesterday to live a happy doggie life with Deb, Yardin and Bradshaw the bedlingtons




We picked Heidi up at the airport last night. What a doll baby. I cried when we pulled her from the crate. How could someone neglect such a helpless creature? I'm glad to say she is full of energy! My other 2 bedlies are not sure what to do with her, she bounces around too much. I'm excited for Trish. Can't wait to see how her dog reacts to her new home.
Thank you Deb for sending the photos so quickly, I just love the photo of Heidi curled up, she looks so happy and content! We have been following the story here on the blog and it is great to see one of the rescue dogs in her new home, hopefully Trish will fill us in on how "Story" is settling in on Oracke Island. Do keep us updated on how she is settling in.

12 comments:

gwen said...

Hello Heidi,you are beautiful.

Tina W said...

She looks lovely-you can't imagine what she has had to endure.

big mo said...

Heidi must think she is in heaven and her life is just begining, well done to you.

Madeline said...

Heidi looks so peaceful asleep. How wonderful that she's full of energy - hopefully the other bedlies will soon adjust to her. Well done!

Lorraine said...

I think considering where poor Heidi has come from and where she has been rehomed to, that a certain amount of joyful bouncing is only right and appropriate!

It is lovely to hear she is happy now after her tragic life so far. Well done to you Deb. :)

Polly said...

She may have had an awful time till now, but she's got lucky - long may she bounce!

Trish said...

I picked up Storey last night too. I drove all night to the airport and back to get her. She is sleeping right now on the dog bed with the others. My digital camera is giving me a blank screen!! is there anyway I can send you photos from my mobile phone?? I have a few days at home with her to help her settle in....so far so good.

Lesley R Caines said...

Trish
Can your phone send emails or just MNS?

Trish said...

Yipes Lesley I am such a dolt in this department. I know I can send photos to people's mobile phones, I don't think I am set up for emails....I'm not sophistacated in the computer area.

Donna said...

heidi looks realy well

julie o said...

heidi welcome to the blog enjoy your new life and get well soon

patricia said...

She is lovely, and what a wonderful life she is now going to have, x