13 November 2008

It may be raining this morning but the sun is still shinning for Julie our North East reporter.
The photo is of whisper and my face says it all !

good morning from the North East and the smile is still on my face every time I think of Sunday. What a great show and a great day with a big turn out of 17. I just want to say thank you to everyone one who gave me a hand. Also well done to T for best puppy what a great start on your first show
Ringcraft and everyone was poorly so only a few people were there Mark and Jill were missing because of other things going on but it wasn't a bad night and I was able to get plenty of time training the both of them. Match night next week so should be back to normal. Great to see the blog so busy and anyone in the North East wants to give me a hand you are very welcome just let me know. well that is all from me this week.
Good luck if anyone is showing this weekend
Julie x
Thank you Julie I just love the photo, as you said the photo says it all! Many congratulations. I know there are a lot of bloggers up in the North East so if you have just a little time do give Jule a hand with her weekly news or maybe volunteer to write a report just once a month to give Julie a break.

6 comments:

Tina W said...

That is some smile Julie!!

e.tuck said...

You are not wrong there Tina - well done again Julie
Elaine

enid said...

Congratulation! The smile says it all!

tony waller said...

Well done Julie and Wisper what a lovly day you both had. Sandra Tony

big mo said...

Julie I bet you will wear red whenever you show in future, well done to you.

Jannine said...

Well done dal - what a piggin' great result (am I learning the lingo?). Lots of Love from us down south - Jannine, Andy, Alfie & Molly x