22 November 2008

Saturday and we hear today from Jane In Fife Scotland

We have a leather pouffe which I bought for myself to put my feet up. Mary has claimed it, but not to be left out Ginny wants a little bit of it as well. I came home the other day and the two of them were on it together. Its not very big so they are squashed together. lol I just love these two to bits.. Their antics surprise me every day...I couldn't have two better pets...
Thank you Jane they certainly do look the best of friends, lovely photo!

4 comments:

Tina W said...

You can tell they are the best of friends-you'll have to buy yourself another pouffe-then they can have one each,lol

big mo said...

you realy need 3 then it will be one each... they are great company for each other,great picture,

Sue and Liza said...

Gorgeous girls!

e.tuck said...

Lovely