12 November 2008

Wednesday and we hear from Wales and Paula

At seven months Lola seems to have turned into the puppy from hell! We now can’t take our eyes off her, everything gets stolen so she can chew it, my tea towels are in hiding after she killed one and was eying up the rest! I took my eyes off her for 10 seconds today (literally 10 seconds) and she has crunched up most of my new pumice stone ! I only bought it today and was putting some other shopping in a cupboard She's that quick! Thank god there's only the one of her, I keep feeling the top of her head to make sure she's not growing horns ! will try to get a picture of her if she ever stays still long enough!
But instead of a photo of her I thought you’d all like to see these
http://www.upsidedowndogs.com/
some really funny dogs on there!

15 comments:

big mo said...

Did she eat the stone I bet it cleaned her teeth I once saw a product for sale made out of pumice and some people say it cleaned there dogs teeth a treet.

mel said...

websites great!!

kevin said...

trust you gave her a good hiding paula.....

Donna said...

my stuey used to cok his leg on my shopping

Tina W said...

It's a man thing!! LOL.My pup is a sod for nicking things and chewing them,I don't trust her and she'll soon be a year-what hacks me off is the fact that you trip over all her toys constantly-I rotate them so she'll not get bored with the ones she has and that still isn't good enough-last week she nicked the lid off my wormery and all the worms drowned!

julie o said...

paula dont worry its her age piper went thought the same thing just hang in there it does get better

Jannine said...

Things do get better Molly is a year old now and things have improved...a little...still need to be 'one step ahead'. Good Luck!

Tina W said...

Ah the joys of owning a bedlington puppy!!

Polly said...

Well I think she crunched it up and spit it out, but she must have swallowed some. Her teeth are sparkly and she probably had a good clear out - OUCH!

Kev, giving her a hiding wouldn't work, she'd still go round stealing things. I've set up booby traps of things on the worktops with small tins of dried peas on top. Next time she tries stealing she'll get a bit of a shock. It worked with the other two, and best of all they never associated it with me, they think it was the worktop so don't steal anything any more - even the roast beef.

big mo said...

Put some smelling salts on the worktop if she sniffs them she wont bother again I promise you

victoria said...

we thought jack was the pup from hell,ask billy!but with lots of love and training he has turned into a great little dog

Madeline said...

And she looked like a little angel in the ring!

patricia said...

Dont let her steal any chewing gum containing xylatol, will kill her in no time, cant stop thinking about that.I cant tell leo off, he wont speak to me for days, and he doesnt want his bedtime story, YES he does get a story.

e.tuck said...

Oh - but they all ome good in the end (dont't they???)

e.tuck said...

I'll spell that one again shall I?

Read - they all come good in the end don't they!!