30 December 2008

Tuesday and Tina Time

Good morning bloggers, as Lesley is struggling a bit for items for the blog and I can't remember who is meant to be writing for the Midlands I thought I'd send her this picture of Tony trying out his new camo fishing outfit this morning .I was merrily cleaning the cooker when this figure nipped past me and disappeared into the garden-a shout of "can you see me" made me look out the window-there he was in amongst the pampas grass trying very hard to blend in!! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and havn't gone too mad in the sales-I'm going later today as my money I was given is burning a hole in my pocket! Wishing everyone a Happy New year! Tina.
Thank you Tina, the new camo fishing gear seems to be doing the job as I can hardly make him out on the pampas grass!

5 comments:

big mo said...

The dog has given him away. the camo is working because without the dog I would strugle to see him so the fish wont see him either.

billy said...

is it a ghillie suit tony

Tina W said...

No it's not Billy.

billy said...

ok tina

Madeline said...

Love the Pampas grass - can't comment on the outfit, but the dog seems to like it.