31 December 2008

Wednesday and it the Welsh Waffles with Big Mo
Firstly I would like to say a big thankyou to all the people who spend there time in helping to rehome and rescue bedlingtons in trouble I THINK YOU SHOULD BE IN THE NEW YEAR HONERS LIST, so from all the dogs you have helped (THANKYOU)
Roll on summer

Hi there I am not sure if it's my turn but hear we go, hope you all had a great Xmas and were you pleased with your presents? HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING WARM BECAUSE IT IS BELOW FREEZING IN MANY PLACES the mountain rescue teams have been called out 17 times over the last few days because people have not had the right equipment for the freezing conditions, so wrap up warm new years eve if you are bringing in the new year outside. I expect we will have the fireworks so look after the dogs. The Welsh clan will be together at Hefin and Enid's new years day for a great meal and a drink I will send some photo's, so from Wales WE WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR HAVE A GREAT TIME AND GOOD LUCK FOR 2009, BIG MO.
Thanks Mo it certainly is very cold here too, if you are out tonight, take care especially on the icy roads. I have to brave the cold this weekend with an out of doors agility show, at least the dogs don't seem to mind the cold they just hate competing in the rain!

6 comments:

Tina W said...

Memories........ I remember that fish!I echo "roll on summer-spring even!"

patricia said...

Brrrrr.yes its freezing, love the fishy, love to you all in wales.

Sue and Liza said...

Very chilly here too! It's -3 right now, and was -2 when I got up.... so it's getting colder as the day goes on! Brrrrr!

e.tuck said...

We could do with Vitoria's log burning stove!! Definately not venturing out in this.
Happy New Year Mo.

Trish said...

Happy New Year to all. It is fairly warm here, but cold is on it's way. No ice or snow though, we don't get that here. On New Year's Eve, I usually stay home, but this year a friend of mine has just building his own house and is having a party to celebrate both...the house & the new year....should be a wild time. No one can party like people here on Ocracoke. I will probably be home BEFORE mid-night...I am not a party girl, but I know it will be alot of fun. See you all in 2009!

Madeline said...

Looking forward to the Welsh New Year's Day gathering at Enid and Hefin's tomorrow - kind of them to let me in!