21 January 2009

We say a very Happy Birthday to Mel for yesterday who got a very special present

Sigyn

I just thought id sent you a picture of what I got for my birthday, which was yesterday! Ive joined the birthday puppy club. I m so pleased with my little girl we have decided to call Sigyn, For any body that doesn't know Sigyn is Loki's wife from the norse legend, So we thought it only right!!! Loki isn't bothered by her in the slightest and just steps over her on the way past. She is nearly nine weeks and i have to say she is the best puppy i have ever had we have had her since sat and up to now hasn't weed or pooed in the house but she is a little tearaway she will chew anything in her way, mostly toes. She is currently dragging the draft excluder round the sitting room and barking at it!!! I'm sure I will keep you updated with her antics!!!
Happy Birthday Mel and wow what a little stunner she is ! I love the naughty playful look on her face. It is fantastic to have another blog puppy. Hopefully as the weeks go buy we will see her grow, develop and follow her training! I wish I had kept count of all our blog puppies that we have followed, there must have been quite a few over the years..........

9 comments:

victoria and mr.bojangles said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL YOUR VERY LUCKY TO GET SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL

DEREK LEWIS said...

Mel

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.

Hope all goes well with the pup.

The Makems

big mo said...

Happy birthday where is your pork pie.?

Tina W said...

Happy Birthday Mel-you are very lucky to have a birthday pup.how do you pronounce her name?

Polly said...

WOW! now that's what I call a birthday present :-D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

She's gorgeous!

julie o said...

happy birthday love julie ken and the nutters

mel said...

Thanks everyone pups name is pronounced Si-gin

DEREK LEWIS said...

Hey Mel

Whats wrong with pink gin.

The Makem

Sally said...

She is beautiful - you are so lucky and I am sooo jealous!!