20 February 2009

Good Friday morning and although a little misty it definitely feels like spring is on the way! I expect many of you will have the scissors and dog shampoo out today, good luck to everyone tomorrow showing and drive safely. There is a definite buzz in the air now with the count down to Crufts.
Sker Beach outing for the Pengerrig team


We went to the Kenfig Nature Reserve yesterday and walked through the dunes to Sker Beach.The two mile stretch was almost deserted - only one other couple with a Lab. Larry found himself in a puddle and didn't like it at all. Fizz did a bit of paddling and Ecco stayed well clear! Fizz has lots of coat at the moment. I'll tell you why next week! Enid xx
Thank you Enid I do envy all of you who live near the coast, I would love to be able to go to the beach and cliff tops with the dogs.

6 comments:

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

The dogs are looking in good nick Enid & enjoying their adventure to the beach.

Sally said...

you're so lucky to live near the coast - I am definately feeling the need to see the sea very soon!

e.tuck said...

Lovely dogs - and great coat colour. Looking forward to seeing what you are up to with fizz!!!!

Tina W said...

Glad I'm not paddling this weather!

Madeline said...

I've added Sker Beach to my 'to walk' list.

Donna said...

ouch it looks freezing