28 February 2009


Saturday and we say hello to Marie in sunny Scotland
(Sorry this is late but just got back from the show after an early morning start)
I finally got both dogs grooming finished. Another few weeks and it will be time to start on them again. Its been interesting seeing all the historic bedlington pics on the blog this week, and I just love the soft toys that Kurt crafts. They really are works of art.
Next week I am on a photography workshop here on Skye (starts next Saturday and runs for a whole week). I'm hoping to learn even more and improve further. I just hope the weather is kind to us. Good luck to everyone going to Crufts... Cody Briagha and I will be supporting you all from a distance and impatiently awaiting the results.
This weeks pic is one of Cody from a few weeks back. I like the perspective as its taken from a low angle.
Thank you Marie another great photo, good luck on your course I know you will enjoy the experience. Talking about the old photos perhaps when you have a little time and we have lots of photos in the file you could make us an old Bedlington photo clip with perhaps war time or music hall songs! What do you think?

18 comments:

big mo said...

Marie a music clip that would be great

Marie said...

Yes I'm sure I could, although I'm way too young to know any of those songs:-)

e.tuck said...

LOL :-) - mmmmm me too!!

tony waller said...

There's a programme on BBC2 tomorrow night 9pm "MONTY'S GREAT ESCAPE" were he spent last summer on Skye living in a crofter's barn. I will watch it with interest, as like Big Mo have always wanted to visit there.

Tina W said...

Love the bobbles! will watch that tomorrow night if dancing on ice is not on!

big mo said...

O.K. if it looks good when will the fishing crowd go.? just say the word.

Tina W said...

not in the midgie season!

Trish said...

Not a snow lover, but this photo is great. It is lovely.

tony waller said...

Perhaps Marie could advise us.

Tina W said...

wonder how big the carp are in Skye!!!

big mo said...

There are no carp in the sky only birds and i think there are eagles as well. so what would the fish be can you tell us Tony.

Tina W said...

I would say it would be sea fish-bass cod etc. Are eagles not birds?????????

Marie said...

Brown trout and salmon mainly.
http://www.touristnetuk.com/sc/isleofskye/activities/fishing/index.asp

e.tuck said...

Need to fish of Neist point - no carp but plenty of sea fish (cod,coley, mackeral,pollock, flat fish) odd bit of trout in the inner fresh water. Don't let that put yuu off - the place is outstanding. Sea views,mountains, whiskey, fishing, walking and bedlingtons - what more could you want.
Elaine

Sue and Liza said...

Great photo Marie, love it!

patricia said...

Well done Marie, lovely picture, and good luck to every at Crufts particularly Jack Bojangles x

gwen said...

Great picture Marie.

Marie said...

Well I watched the programme on bbc2, excellent stuff. Cant wait til next week!