22 February 2009

Sunday's competition from the Makems
This event occurs twice a year and is well worth a visit though you will have to booooook your B & B or caravan site early. It's all to do with a famous writer and novel. So what is it ???Big Mo just loves one of the products you can buy here. Will show the place where they are made if Mo can guess the product. ???Mark thinks it's the best "plaice" excuse the pun, for fish & chips. ??? (Mark your barred from this comp.)
Thanks Derek, I would not know where to begin with this one, hopefully Mo woll come to the rescue!

7 comments:

karen said...

hi is it the goth weekend at whitby,where the famous magpie cafe is

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Was it a fish & chip supper, with scraps for the winner Derek?

big mo said...

Well I do not have a clue I have racked my little brain, is it fish fags dogs or caravans, i will think about this,

Sally said...

I think Whitby too Karen!

DEREK LEWIS said...

Karen You guessed it first time, it's the Goths week ends at Whitby, all good fun.

As for the Magpie, personally it's a bit of a rip off. Best place is over the bridge, Mark knows the name.

Big Mo, I'll send the picture to Lesley and the next time we are down at Whitby will buy you a "PAIR". no it's not "KINKY" boots.

The Makems

big mo said...

Wow when are you going I cant wait the mind bogles, AND ITS A PAIR, OF WHAT I SAY TO MYSELF.?

big mo said...

Well I am so pleased a pair of Kippers, how did you know that I love kippers with a pasion, i will be so pleased to get them,