19 February 2009

We welcome Erica and the Jump Hunter Kennels in Hungary to the blog!
Snow snow snow!!!



Snow bedlie

Hi, my name is Erika from Hungary. My kennel name is Jumper Hunter.
I'd like to say hello to the English Bedlington fans. My Bedlingtons called Zephyr. My Airedales are Lisa and Zelda.
Welcome Erica, Zephyr, Lisa and Zelda to the our bedlington blog. What a fantastic snow Bedlington, that must have taken you ages to sculpt. We will definitely have a snow bedlington competition next winter, there are some very talented people in bedlington land! Do send photos and keep in touch as we love to hear from our overseas friends!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Wow - those snow beddies are brilliant!

patricia said...

How lovely welcome, I loved the snow dogs brilliant.

enid said...

Congratulations on your wonderful snow Bedlingtons. We will have lots to live up to next year!

Tina W said...

Welcome to the blog-Love your sculptures,they're a work of art.

DEREK LEWIS said...

Greetings from the North East England. Hope we see more of your dogs.

mel said...

hello and welcome from mel, loki and sigyn!xx

rizetta said...

I'd like to say thank you for your warm welcome. You are very kind.
When I don't have a chance to make snow-sculptures, I just enjoy doing dog-cosmetics. It was something like that too.
You'll see some more photos of my dogs later.

Trish said...

Hello and welcome to the blog from Trish in the USA. I love the snow dogs and look forward to reading your posts.