28 April 2009

Tuesday and we hear from Tina in the Midlands
Tina won the fancy dress competition at the last Midland Bedlington Terrier Club Fun Day. Tina and the dogs looked fantastic .
Good morning bloggers-We've been spoilt last week with the nice April sunshine the dogs loved it, not too warm and sometimes a gentle breeze, Colin was still lying outside the other night at almost 11o'clock he was moon bathing and star gazing! The 1st fishing trip with the caravan starts this week with a 10 day trip to Worcester so fingers crossed the weather is kind to us, Big Mo and Elwyn and Tony and Sandra are going too plus the 10 dogs of course! It amazes me just how much stuff I cram into the van. It's like a compulsion I can't stop myself and more than half the things I take never see the light of day-every year I vow to not take half of it with me but come packing time it turns up in the van! ( It gives Tony something to grumble about!) There hasn't been a great response to Lesley's plea for help with snippets from the regions over the summer -please support our blog and email either the area reporters or direct to Lesley letting us know that you are willing to add a little something now and again. Good luck to everyone showing, competing this weekend.
Till next time Tina.
Thank you Tina, do have a lovely break and do phone to let me know who is in the lead for catching the biggest fish! Ed and Becs have emailed me to say they will help on the blog, we will now have a London and a Southeast report on a Friday. Many thanks to Ed and Becs, I really appreciate their support by coming on to our blog reporter's team!

9 comments:

big mo said...

hi there I am going to take anything I will borrow from sandra and tina cos they always take the supermarket with them.

big mo said...

Well done Edd and Becks

Karen Goldsbrough said...

Have a good trip Tina.

Tina W said...

Last year I carried the same tins all round the country all summer(half of them are still in my cupboard)

julie o said...

i,m the same when we go camping have a great time see you soon

k9 said...

Hi,

I hope the weather improves for you and you have a great time. It seems ages since we had a get together so looking forward to the fun day to see you all.

Tina W said...

Yes it will be nice to have a day relaxing with friends no show pressure and you no work pressure.

Elaine said...

Enid & Tina - really disapointed we can't join you - over ruled by --------- emmmm - GOLF!!!!!!!!

Seriously - hope you all have a great time - and will make sure Ern's annual golf weekend doesn't conflict next year. Looking forward to the photo's.

Elaine, Mac & Lily (and in the dog house - Ern)

Donna said...

cannot wait to see your catch, did you see those pike on bbc1 last night?