18 May 2009

Monday And Being Junior Handler Day We First Hear From Victoria

On Monday we went to obedience. Jack was very good at his heel, recall and playing with a toy, then coming  back to me when I called. At the end of the lesson we found out that Jack had been moved up a class and is now going to be working for his silver good citizen award! I am really excited as Diesel (mum) Parker(dad) and LPIC0657 Jazz (brother) have all completed ALL the good citizen awards including gold! On Tuesday Jack was VERY good at agility. He was jumping over the jumps and running so fast that it was hard for me to catch up! Jack is getting better  at the weave poles  as we have been practicing very hard on  them at home. The fun day is coming up very fast. We are really looking forward to going! I hope to meet a lot of you there. If it is anything like the last one it will be a great day! see you all soon. lots of love Victoria and Jack.

Thank you Victoria, I think Jack will be ready to take his silver test very soon, I am really looking forward to seeing Jack run over the agility course, let’s keep everything crossed for a fine day.

8 comments:

mel said...

well done with agility hes getting much better every week!

k9 said...

Hi,

Monday night is training night, I don't think there will be any agility the ground will be too wet, also because Ian works shifts I will have to take both Sapphire and Jazz, so this is the last session before the Fun Day, All I have to look forward too is chaos! so flying the flag is up to you and Jack, and I know you will be fabulous.

patricia said...

Hi Victoria, well done with agility, I hope this wind stops for our DAY. we found some lovely woods at Stowting on Sunday then we went to hythe, but the windy was awful. see you soon.

big mo said...

Victoria did you learn a new trick.?

Jill said...

Well done Victoria and Jack, sounds like you are both working well together.

victoria and mr.bojangles said...

hi carmel.
i wish i was as confident as you! jack is still very hit an miss.

Tina W said...

If you're confident you'll pass it on to Jack-you're doing great Victoria.

Sue and Liza said...

looking forward to meeting you & Jack at the Fun Day Victoria!