30 May 2009

Saturday and what a glorious start to  the day at Brailes, all the campers turned up yesterday and after setting up, a few sun downers and then supper at the “Gate” pub I recon a few sore heads this morning!  I will take some photos later so tune in tonight.

Saturday and what has been happening in Scotland.  

The weather up here is glorious this weekend, and I see its set to be the same at your fun day. I'm sure it will be a fantastic day out for everyone and I hope you all really enjoy yourselves....etouchdown_lgespecially the dogs!  I'm looking forward to reading all about it and seeing the pics on the blog. Happy Birthday wishes from Cody and Briagha to Archie, Storey and Miss Olga. We hope you had nice treats (pork pies etc). And of course not forgetting the human birthdays too...Tony and Big Mo. Lastly, best wishes to Pat, I hope you make a full and fast recovery from your heart attack. Well as its a lovely Saturday morning, we're about to have breakfast and then decide where to go for the day.To the hills, or perhaps to the beach? Decisions, decisions.

Thank you Marie enjoy the sun and we will look forward to see fantastic photos from Skye. 

No comments: