13 May 2009

Wednesday and time to hear from Big Mo.


Hi there just a short chat this week as I am still in the middle of all my washing, 10 days away and it soon mounts up! The weather was kind to us just one half day of rain the first day. We arrived late at the camp site as we had a blow out on the caravan tyre, we were lucky the caravan stayed straight and fortunately only a little damage to the skirt. Green flag where called they are a great company we have had to use them twice before and each time they were great. The spare tyre did not fit it only had 4 holes in the wheel and should have had 5, the recovery man made a phone call then took Elwyn to a garage and changed tyres then drove him back put the tyre on and bingo we were on our way arriving at the site at 11 o'clock at night! Never mind the holiday was great and the dogs loved the site and their walks. The photos are of Tony who caught the biggest beating Tina by 2 oz. the weight was 12 lb 15 oz.
Thank you Mo what a bad start to you holiday especially with Elwyn not able to help in any way! It is reassuring to know "Green Flag" are helpful and efficient, this incident is a good advert for them! I love the photos especially the one of Tony he definitely looks like the cat who got the cream !

7 comments:

Tina W said...

That wasn't Tony's biggest catch ,he never got a photo of the one that he beat me with but he got it verified by a chap on the next peg to him.

Karen Goldsbrough said...

Wow they look like right whoppers well done.
Great photos, you both look very pleased with your catch!!

Madeline said...

I thought it was very clever of you to use photos that made your fish look the biggest - but now, you've explained that! Your fish looks enormous to me, I'm used to buying local sea bass from the Gower, which are tiddly by comparison.

And what an adventure, Mo!

Madeline said...

And love the hat!

Tina W said...

I love my hat too Madeline-it was really windy at times which causes me earache so my demented sparkler as Tony calls it had to be worn! lol

bill said...

love the hat too Tina,did you get it from Russia??

Tina W said...

yes via a market stall in nottingham lol!