29 July 2009

Blog News:

It has been a long time since we have heard from our regular bloggers Sue and Liza, I  was rather worried and put  a note on the blog  to see if anyone had heard from them but with no avail. This email has just come through!

So sorry that we haven’t been on the blog for such a long time.  I’m afraid Liza has been quite poorly for a while, so I haven’t been quite as internet obsessed as I usually am, haha!  Liza still isn’t too good, but hopefully we can get back to the blog on a regular basis soon. In the meantime, we did want to support the Calendar competition, so I’ll be sending you our entries after this email.  Please say hello to all our blog friends for us, we have missed keeping up to date and will hopefully be back soon.

Love from Sue, Liza, Millie & Mabel xx

We have all been worried as you are such great supporters of the blog, I am so sorry to hear Liza is still not well, hopefully Millie and Mabel have kept her smiling. Lots of love to you both and hopefully we see you back blogging on very soon xx

9 comments:

Tina W said...

Sorry to hear that Liza has been poorly-hope she's on the mend.

mel said...

Hope Liza's on the mend soon we have all missed you and the dogs!x!!!

victoria and mr.bojangles said...

get well soon liza

gwen said...

Hope Liza gets well soon. You certainly have been missed.x

Karen Goldsbrough said...

Nice to hear from you again I hope Liza gets well soon.
Missed seeing you on the blog Love Karen Ian Hobie & Holly XXXX

ed and rebecca said...

Get well soon Liza, we've missed you all ! xx

patricia said...

Get well Liza, we have missed you I have also been poorly since May 23rd, so I know how you feel. thinking of you both love me and larry and leo

big mo said...

great to see you at the fun day hope you are better soon xxx

Madeline said...

I hope isn't anything too serious Liza. Keep smiling and cuddling Bedlingtons.