29 August 2009

Saturday And We Say Hello To Marie In Skye

Congratulations on Diesels new litter of puppies, they are adorable. It doesn't seem that long since we were all awaiting collection of Briagha, Lily, Billybob, Leo and Anija. Now we have several new puppies on the blog.CodyBriagha

The weather continues to be awful up here, I'm hoping September is going to be better. Oh I spotted Scruffy the Bedlington last weekend. He lives on Skye and his young owner Jack was out walking him in Portree. I haven’t seen him since he was weeks old, and he is now 15 months old. He was walking in that typical Bedlington gait and that's what caught my eye, so I stopped the car to have a chat. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera with me, maybe next time! Marie

Thank you Marie, there a lot of new puppies about, I think next spring is going to see a rise of entries in the puppy classes. Have a lovely weekend the forecast is promising.

16 comments:

big mo said...

A big well done on the callender comp great photo.

Tina W said...

I too am hoping that September is nice weather-well done on the callendar competition.

karen said...

well done on the calender comp, great photo

big mo said...

callender spelt different on the three comments so who is right it wont be me.?

big mo said...

oh dear we are all rong

Lesley R Caines said...

youe mean "wrong" big Mo, how funny!

Marie said...

Youe is spelt 'you' lesley ;-)

karen said...

yes we are all wrong its spelt calendar

Marie said...

Just to confuse further, there's a place in Scotland called Callander.

big mo said...

Well that is sorted, Jon can have a spell check please.!!!

enid said...

This poor spelling is catching - I've just ordered some dog food and requested that "it could be left uner back perch". I'll have to buy a parrot!

big mo said...

what is an UNER i understand the perch.

enid said...

I wanted to say "under the porch"

Trish said...

You guys are too funny! Congradulations Marie with your winning photo.

Marie said...

Trish, we say congratulations over here :-)
but thanks!

big mo said...

this is great like being in school.