30 October 2009

Any Shows This Weekend?

SAM_0194I don’t know of any shows this weekend with Bedlington classes but good luck to young Victoria who is entered AVNSC on Sunday. The blog had a very good day yesterday with 407 people visiting and a total of 773 hits, it is fantastic now to have lots of regular overseas visitors, thanks to all of you for supporting the blog.  I phoned Francis Fuller yesterday (Bedlington Rescue)  about Morris and Megan, she is contacting the rescue centre and will keep me updated.     

4 comments:

Karen Goldsbrough said...

Gorgeous photo.
I do hope Morris & Megan find a home soon xxx

big mo said...

look this is my mam she is great

Maria H said...

Shaun is entered for AVNSC at Kensington tomorrow but this will be his last show for the immeadiate future as I am taking out a dalmatian bitch puppy from LKA onwards. I shall be back though, and have met some lovely people in beddies x

Lesley 2 said...

Thanks Maria good luck at Kensington and with the Daly at LKA