30 November 2009

Monday And We Catch Up With Victoria

On Monday we took rose to obedience. rose was very good at recall and heel,but when we had to handle all over the dog ,rose didn't want to stay still and didn't like it when i felt her front legs,so i will have to practice that on the grooming table.

On Tuesday Jack went to agility. Jack was going over the obstacles but not very fast, so my dad had a go and Jack ran around much faster. Me and my Dad are going to take it in turn taking Jack around the course and I am going to have to teach my Dad the words I use to direct Jack. We were invited to an agility show on Sunday but I had my swine flu injection in the week and I felt unwell on Sunday morning. On Thursday Rose went to ringcraft. She had improved loads on her heel and is slowly starting to stand properly when she stops.Rose is steadily loosing baby teeth and a new front tooth is coming through already. our next show in LKA so I will hopefully see you there,see you all soon love Victoria, Jack and Rose

LPIC1097Thank you Victoria, it won’t be very long before we see little Rose in the show ring,pups grow up so quickly! Do remember when training Jack for agility he must think the whole exercise as a fun game. To keep him motivated try to play with him and get him excited before you start the course. Unfortunately bedlingtons are not collies and easily get bored and lose motivation. 

3 comments:

patricia said...

Hope you are feeling better victoria, lovely photo, reminds me of when the boys were young. x x

patricia said...

Hope you are feeling better victoria, lovely photo, reminds me of when the boys were young. x x

julie o said...

great report victoria see you at lka