28 November 2009

Saturday And We Say Hello To Marie In Skye

The weather has been absolutely awful with rain and wind like I've never seen before. So its been a case of run to the car and drive to work. I've hardly even seen daylight these days. At least it will soon be December and the weather is normally colder but brighter up here then. The dogs hate it too, and they stand on the front porch longing for some dry spells. I have a stall at the local Christmas fayre next weekend, so that should keep me out of mischief as I get the prints organised. This week pic is of a loch in Glen Affric on a misty morning. Marie

misty_glen_affric_800

Thank you Marie what a beautiful real winter photo! I certainly prefer the cold crisp weather to these wet dreary rainy days we have been having lately!

4 comments:

Trish said...

We have also had our share of rainy wet windy weather. I need sunshine...we have a bit now for a day or 2. It is cold here for this time of year. On dreary, rainly days the dogs just sleep the day away...the sun is out this morning & they have been playing since breakfast...I guess they are solar powered as much as I am. Gorgeous photo Marie!

karen said...

beautiful photo marie

enid said...

Good luck with your stall. Fabulous photograph as usual. Still raining in Merthyr Tydfil.

Helen Tuck said...

Hi Marie,

I'm Elaine and Ernies daughter we met once a couple of yrs back. Love the photo. I may be posting some of my own shortly...

Lv Helen x