15 November 2009

Sunday And We Say Hello To Tricia

Hello everyone,
Not much to report this week. We have been flooded in for several days now due to a a slow moving storm that took 3 days to get by. The tide from the sound started coming up at 4 am Thurs morning and kept coming up. Today I am still waiting to be able to get out. By the looks of the roads, I don't think it will happen today. Everything on the island has been closed because the road (highway 12) has been destroyed further up the beach and no one can get here. I think everyone is just glad this didn't happen during the busy season. The girls have been house bound and happy that the tide spared the front yard, so they have a potty spot available. Tuesday I finished up the last of them in the grooming department......it is very nice to have 5 newly groomed dogs! I will try to enclose some photos of the flooding. I am off to feed the pack.....

misc_photos_006


The person in the yellow raincoat is me, trudging to the store while the tide was down some. Tricia, Greyson, Rose ,Willo, Amelia & Storey (My Woofs in Sheeps Clothing)

Thank you Tricia, poor you with all that water, hopefully life on the island will get back to normal soon, I love the yellow mac! Do hope that folk stayed dry in their homes, It must be dreadful to have your home flooded. Look forward to seeing your groomed woofs, I always get a sense of satisfaction when ours are all done.


2 comments:

big mo said...

you will be glad when that lot has gone, good job you have good wellies

Trish said...

I needed waders!! They will be on my Christmas list.