13 November 2009

Think I'll Take A Peek!

!cid_81D74B8C-2B19-45C0-922E-DB5E468EFC82Thought I'd  take a little peek to see what's out in the big bad world.  At present I don't have a pet name for I don't know if Eileen is keeping me yet.  My posh name is Makems Lavender Lady.  The lump next to me is my brother, isn't he a whopper, still not had a peek but guess he will tomorrow.  His posh name is,   Mark will love this one,   you will have to get him to tell you the tale of the Lakes, it's Makems Caught In The Act, He! He!  Hope Big Mo likes the names. The Makems

Hello twins welcome to the big wide world! They are so cute.

8 comments:

Elaine & Ern said...

They're great names and lovely pups Derek.

So Mark - are you going to enlighten us??

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Yes Derek, I do like the name, very apt!
It has a ring to it as well!

I bet the little devil will live up to his name & he will get caught in the act.

;-)

Mary said...

aaaw lovely - mmmmm not sure abt the name caught in the act in view of our conversation at the Old Spring in Cambridge - he he!!!!

see you soon.....

big mo said...

great names i think i can guess what caught in the act means, or is it my bad mind???

DEREK LEWIS said...

Hi Mo

Spot on, it was a laugh.

The Makem

patricia said...

gorgeous.!!

julie o said...

hello babys makem,s

Trish said...

They are way too cute.