31 December 2009

Thursday’s Northeast Natter from Our Julie

Good morning from the northeast and another year is about to leave us. What a great year it has been on the blog thank you Jon and Lesley for putting so much time into the blog we have had laughs and some tears but everyday this site makes me smile.

Whisper and Piper have grown up so much this year and had a great time over the Christmas period with all there pressys and treats.

We have been to some great shows this year I think the high point was going to Crufts for the first time to show. Oh my god that was the most freighting experience of the year but again a few hugs and words of advise and I was ok. Next year and I can’t wait to see all the new pups coming on to the show ring good luck kids. Well that is all from me this week have a great new year eve hope to see everyone soon. Wishing everyone on the blog a very happy new year Julie xx

Thanks Julie it certainly has been the year for blog puppies and the first to make their show ring debut I think is a pup from one of Mark’s litters. Little Iris is just six months and is entered into her first show on Sunday. We wish Iris and Kerry good luck and look forward to the photos.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Julie i know wher you are coming from and yes it is Iris's first show on Sunday and i am very nervous as this is all new to me as well. I will let you all know the outcome.

Kerry
xx

karen said...

good luck on sunday kerry try not to worry to much, hope you enjoy your day x

Elaine & Ern said...

You'll be fine Kerry - enjoy the whole experience.

Happy new year to all.

Mark - Janmark Bedlingtons said...

Youll do fine!