29 January 2010

Haircut Day At The Makems!

Hello Bloggers

I don't like this hair cut business, it took all three to hold me down but in the end  I do look a bit more handsome.  And I got the chance to see me Mam, Gran, Auntie and my Sister Dusty  again.  Hopefully the next time I'll be a bit more quite and not as fidgety.

!cid_CE692991-6428-4E2A-A4E9-F07A1A877771

TJ  (Makems Caught In The Act)

  !cid_8D6EE038-47A2-498A-9157-4910C9E9041D !cid_3F130B85-9C7F-47E4-BEAE-BCD6A264FFE5Lovely photos Derek, how can pups who look so adorable be nothing other than little angels!!!!

8 comments:

Tina W said...

He does look a handsome chap after his trim.

Donna said...

exciting times for the owners, nice pinny eileen

Darren said...

Cracking hair do!! y think y can do out with me Eileen? haha x

JC said...

OOOH! SOOO CUTE!!!! I WANT THE PUPPIES!!! TOO CUTE!!!

DEREK LEWIS said...

Darren Where's you bin. We were up at Hetton Downs yesterday could here your machine pounding away on the site. Have to meet up when it's your bait time.

The Makem

Darren said...

All right Derek, iv bin busy lately with one thing and another. Its good to catch up with whats happening on the blog, i see you and Eileen have got ye hands full there! Go to Hetton this week and take the footpath that runs up the back of our quarry, a company are erecting four new windmills where the old one's used to stand. When they up they will stand the hight of Blackpool tower, the crane that they are using is some size well worth a look. Bring plenty of bait im a good eater!! haha.

enid said...

Solo said "That's my boy!"

Carol said...

Takes me back to when you first trimmed Minta - hes going to be 6 this year! They both look adorable
Carol