13 February 2010

We say hello to Marie in Scotland

I'm now on holiday from work for a whole week. I'm sure the dogs will love having more fun time outdoors this week. They've certainly been enjoying the dry sunny spells and longer light of late. Once again there are photography enthusiasts visiting Skye this week and I hope to meet up and take them to the best locations. Maybe I could make a career out of it, a tour guide/photo workshop thing. If only! I'm not sure how the weather will hold up, if I could control that I'd be a millionaire. I've also just heard that four of my pics will be on sale as postcards this year as they've been taken on by a large postcard company. This weeks pic is one of them, it is blackrock cottage near Glencoe. Marie

Blackrock_cott_med Thank you Marie, with your talent you just one day might  become a full time photographer and Skye tour guide. The clouds are stunning in this photo! 

6 comments:

Tina W said...

Another brilliant photo-you should get in touch with jigsaw makers-they'd love your work I'm sure.

Trish said...

Wonderful photo, make me want to run away to Skye....forever.

Polly said...

Brilliant Photo Marie, and brilliant news!

Marie said...

Thanks folks

muriel said...

Beautiful! you can almost feel the atmosphere.

Karen Goldsbrough said...

wow